- Restoring remnant vegetation and reducing Biodiversity loss in farmland: The Agricultural Matrix in the Far South Coast of NSW
- Biodiversity monitoring with the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Conservation Management in the ACT – ParkCare and Nature Reserves
- The Superb Parrot and its future in an urban Canberra
- Monitoring Tree Growth in the Scottsdale Reserve – A potential African Love Grass management program.
Category Archives: Scottsdale Reserve
75km south of Canberra off the Monaro Highway sits Scottsdale Reserve, a haven of biodiversity conservation and scientific experimentation. Scottsdale Reserve is home to a diverse range of species, with 142 animal species and 217 plant species present within two … Continue reading