- Restoring remnant vegetation and reducing Biodiversity loss in farmland: The Agricultural Matrix in the Far South Coast of NSW
- Biodiversity monitoring with the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Conservation Management in the ACT – ParkCare and Nature Reserves
- The Superb Parrot and its future in an urban Canberra
- Monitoring Tree Growth in the Scottsdale Reserve – A potential African Love Grass management program.
Category Archives: Friends of Mount Majura
Mount Majura and its neighbouring reserve Mount Ainslie contain an incredible amount of biodiversity from the Canberra Spider Orchid, to the critically endangered Yellow Box-Red Gum Grassy Woodland. For a number of years, I’ve been searching for a local conservation … Continue reading