- Restoring remnant vegetation and reducing Biodiversity loss in farmland: The Agricultural Matrix in the Far South Coast of NSW
- Biodiversity monitoring with the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Conservation Management in the ACT – ParkCare and Nature Reserves
- The Superb Parrot and its future in an urban Canberra
- Monitoring Tree Growth in the Scottsdale Reserve – A potential African Love Grass management program.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Throughout the recent break (4/7/16 – 11/7/16) I had the unique opportunity to experience the (very sandy!) life of threatened flatback (Natator depressa) and olive ridley (Lepidochelys olivacae) turtles. I assisted in data recording of both species (though primarily flatbacks) … Continue reading
In pursuit of economic growth, Australia still clears equivalent to 170,000 Sydney Cricket Grounds (or 150,000 Melbourne Cricket Grounds) of native forest every year. Impacts from clearing native vegetation are well documented. Habitat loss is the single greatest threat to … Continue reading