- Work experience journal Frogwatch- Tadpole kits for schools’ program Procedures for the loan of a tadpole kit to schools through the Ginninderra Catchment group (GCG)
- Citizen science: an answer for bird conservation in urban China?
- Early bird catches the worm
- This is How We Roll! Feat. Pink-tailed Worm-lizard (Aprasia parapulchella)
- Helping the Australian Bush survive invasive honeysuckle
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Throughout the recent break (4/7/16 – 11/7/16) I had the unique opportunity to experience the (very sandy!) life of threatened flatback (Natator depressa) and olive ridley (Lepidochelys olivacae) turtles. I assisted in data recording of both species (though primarily flatbacks) … Continue reading
In pursuit of economic growth, Australia still clears equivalent to 170,000 Sydney Cricket Grounds (or 150,000 Melbourne Cricket Grounds) of native forest every year. Impacts from clearing native vegetation are well documented. Habitat loss is the single greatest threat to … Continue reading