- Restoring remnant vegetation and reducing Biodiversity loss in farmland: The Agricultural Matrix in the Far South Coast of NSW
- Biodiversity monitoring with the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Conservation Management in the ACT – ParkCare and Nature Reserves
- The Superb Parrot and its future in an urban Canberra
- Monitoring Tree Growth in the Scottsdale Reserve – A potential African Love Grass management program.
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, where I hung out for an incredible week in the mid-semester break, is playing an integral role in reintroducing the Eastern bettong (Bettongia gaimardi) back onto the Australian mainland through its breeding program for the species. The … Continue reading