- Work experience journal Frogwatch- Tadpole kits for schools’ program Procedures for the loan of a tadpole kit to schools through the Ginninderra Catchment group (GCG)
- Citizen science: an answer for bird conservation in urban China?
- Early bird catches the worm
- This is How We Roll! Feat. Pink-tailed Worm-lizard (Aprasia parapulchella)
- Helping the Australian Bush survive invasive honeysuckle
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Our work experience began with a warm welcome to the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage by employees Suzie Lamb and Doug Mills. We were setting out to conduct monitoring of the Eastern Bent-Wing bat, a vulnerable species of microbat … Continue reading
By Talia Gedik The Problem Habitat loss is the largest single cause of biodiversity loss worldwide.1 One problem associated with it is habitat fragmentation (“the division of large, continuous habitats into smaller, more isolated remnants”).2 Habitat fragmentation has a number … Continue reading