- Restoring remnant vegetation and reducing Biodiversity loss in farmland: The Agricultural Matrix in the Far South Coast of NSW
- Biodiversity monitoring with the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Conservation Management in the ACT – ParkCare and Nature Reserves
- The Superb Parrot and its future in an urban Canberra
- Monitoring Tree Growth in the Scottsdale Reserve – A potential African Love Grass management program.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
“Biodiversity provides a large number of goods and services that sustain our lives. Protecting biodiversity is in our self-interest. Biological resources are the pillars upon which we build civilizations. Nature’s products support such diverse industries as agriculture, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, pulp … Continue reading
…the evidence from changes in extent, composition and quality of vegetation communities, and from case studies on selected species, points towards continuing decreases in population sizes, geographic ranges and genetic diversity, and increasing risks of population collapses in substantial proportions … Continue reading